Hi I’m Dr. Nick and I’m very excited to announce that I’ll be part of AliveDrip. I became a Physical Therapist because I enjoy helping people regain full mobility. I also find satisfaction in knowing that my patients are getting the highest quality care with innovative physical therapy’s hands-on methods. I am Certified in FAKTR (Functional and Kinetic Treatment with Rehabilitation), FAKTR can treat a wide variety of musculoskeletal conditions including tendinopathy, sprains, strains, entrapment syndromes, fascial restrictions such as plantar fasciitis, ITB syndrome, myofascial pain syndromes, adhesive capsulitis, shin splints and post-surgical recovery. The treatment professional athletes receive (Michael Phelps, LeBron James and many more). To optimize the treatment in combination with the functional treatment, I provide active cupping therapy, bringing blood flow to the affected area and activating the body healing mechanisms. Part of the innovation is in the tools, another part is in the active therapy, the third is the micronutrient IV therapy all creating a perfect synergy for your body wellness. I will ensure your satisfaction and improvement in your quality of life.
Dr. Nick Kuzmanovski | AliveDrip
Functional and Kinetic Treatment with Rehabilitation or “FAKTR” is a revolutionary technique that will not only accelerate your rehabilitation and recovery but you’ll be able to continue working, running, lifting, swimming, training while quickly healing. This technique was designed for and by a US Olympic power lifter Dr. Tom Hyde.
· It is form of instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization that enables clinicians to effectively and efficiently address soft tissue problems and fascial restrictions (scar tissue). A specialized form of massage/rubbing of the skin to eliminate tight bound down muscles’ culminating in improved patient result.
· It is specially designed surgical grade stainless steel instruments with unique treatment edges and angles to deliver an effective means of manual therapy (massage). The use of FAKTR instruments, when combined with appropriate therapeutic exercise, leads to the restoration of pain-free movement, function and training.
Treatment is administered WHILE YOU TRAIN– improvement to your condition is felt almost immediately.
Cupping therapy is a thousands of year’s old practice that involves placing a glass cup on a patient’s body and utilizing a small flame to burn out oxygen to creation a vacuum / suction effect. This effect massively increases blood flow to the area of the body temporarily.
· Cupping aims for the deep tissues by generating suction, elevating the skin over the muscles.
o This action causes the blood vessels and fascia/ soft tissue to expand, resulting in faster blood perfusion to the different parts of the body. The blood brings with them the necessary oxygen and nutrients needed to heal damaged tissues caused by injuries.
· As a result, blood now can get released to those parts of the body where it is needed the most.
· This will then result in the normal distribution of nutrients, oxygen and vitamins throughout the body.
· When tensed muscles get relaxed because of enhanced blood flow, you will feel relief from anxiety and stress.
This is a service program to help you achieve your optimal level of function and wellness Pain Free. Enrollment in the FAKTR (IASTM—Massage treatment) and Cupping with Dr. Nick experience includes: Use of strengthening suggestions with Dr. Nick --Thera-band, CXL bands, Thera-tubing, personal one on one with Dr. Nick during treatment session.
FAKTR reserved time with clinician Dr. Nick DPT -individualized one on one treatment session. using tools/instruments for treatment and cupping.
A customized injury prevention training program and stretching to do at home/gym .
Access to knowledgeable staff (Pennsylvania State University PSU and Rutgers DPT. Graduate School) member who is always available to answer questions regarding your rehab training and exercise program and treatment wellness program.